Tour to the Baikonur cosmodrome
The company “Innovations. Business Travel.” wishes to express its respect and invites You to make a unique tourist trip to the Baikonur cosmodrome.
Baikonur is the first and the largest cocmodrome in the world. Baikonur is currently the only one cosmodrome in the world from which cosmonauts fly to the International Space Station (ISS). More than 15 launches a year are made from the spaceport and You have a unique opportunity to visit this unforgettable event.
We offer the following programs:
• Unique tour to the Baikonur cosmodrome:
- Manned launch-excursion to the cosmodrome and observation of the rocket launch with cosmonauts on board;
- Unmanned programs — viewing the launch of the Soyuz rocket with the “Progress MS” or “Proton-M” cargo transport ship;
- Excursion to the spaceport in the interlaunch period.
• MICE - tourism: organizing business trips combined with unique leisure: team building, conferences, seminars, corporate leisure;
• A tour to the cosmodrome in April during the blooming of wild tulips in the steppe;
• Tour of “Places of power” and other facilities of the Baikonur complex;
You can reach to Baikonur:
- By the charter flight of air-company “Kosmos” from terminal Vnukovo-3 airport;
- By the regular flights Moscow-Kyzylorda (300 km away from Baykonur) by Aeroflot;
- By the rail.
Accommodation is possible in a comfortable hotels 3*-5* in the city of Baikonur or in a hotel on the territory of the cosmodrome.
During your stay at Baikonur, you can take a sightseeing tour of the city of Baikonur and the cosmodrome, visit the launch complexes of the Zenit, Proton-M, museum complex, the bunker of the Energiya-Buran command post, the museum complex with unique exhibits, the Gagarin Museum and other objects.
Preliminary rocket starts schedule for 2020:
- 23.01.20 Soyuz 2.1b launch vehicle with One Web, pl.31;
- 14.02.20 Soyuz 2.1b launch vehicle with One Web spacecraft, pl. 31;
- 09.04.20 Soyuz 2.1a LV with TPK Soyuz MS-16, pl. 31 (manned, with crew);
- 25.04.20 Soyuz 2.1a launch vehicle with TGK Progress MS-14, pl. 31;
- 20.08.20 LV Soyuz 2.1a with TGK Progress MS-15, pl. 31;
- 22.10.20 Launch vehicle Soyuz 2.1a with TGK Progress MS-16, pl. 31
- Download a brief presentation of the company "Innovations.Business.Travel." about Tour to the Baikonur cosmodrome in PDF-format