Spasskaya Tower Festival
Spasskaya Tower Festival Tour
3-day sightseeing tour to Moscow, Spasskaya Tower Festival
(dates of the festival 28/08/2020 - 06/09/2020)
We offer guests of the capital a three-day tour program with a visit to the grandiose, colorful, international military-music festival Spasskaya Tower on Red Square near the Kremlin walls!
• The festival has a rich history. For 12 years, this colorful event has attracted tourists from all over the world. It is planned that in 2020 the total number of participants will reach two thousand.
• 25 countries have applied to participate in the festival in 2020;
• Young guests and their parents will be able to visit 7 thematic sites: the scene of the children's town, creative, historical, musical, patriotic and military tents and a race track.
• more than 20 equestrian performances will take place within the framework of the Festival, among which you will see performances by riders of the Kremlin Riding School and the cavalry honorary escort of the Presidential Regiment
* The duration of the performance is about 2 hours. 30 minutes dayly within the Festival period.
Arrival of the group in Moscow. Meeting guests, transfer to hotel, accommodation.
• Meeting with a guide in the lobby of the hotel.
• Bus sightseeing tour: embankment of the Moscow River with a panorama of the Kremlin, the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, the building of the State Duma, the Bolshoi Theater, the Novodevichy Convent, Poklonnaya Gora with Victory Park and the Arc de Triomphe, etc.
• Photopause, free time.
• Visiting the Spasskaya Tower Festival.
The Spasskaya Tower Festival is a breathtaking musical and theatrical performance, in which Russian and foreign military orchestras, folklore bands, as well as units of the honorary guard of the heads of states take part. This year it will be held for the thirteenth time on Red Square in Moscow.
Free time, independent return to the hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel. Meeting with a guide in the hotel lobby, departure by bus for an excursion.
• Sightseeing tour of Moscow City - the business quarter of the Russian capital: you will see Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, the seven-meter monument “The Tree of Life” by Ernst Neizvestny, walk along the Bagration trade and pedestrian bridge and get acquainted with the history of the construction of skyscrapers.
• End of program in Moscow City.
Ascent to the observation deck "Panorama 360" on the 89th floor of the Federation Tower, where you can not only see Moscow from a bird's eye view, but also take a free professional photograph in the background of the city landscape, watch a projection historical 3D film about Moscow.
• Transfer by bus. Walking tour of Zamoskvorechye.
The Moscow region today retained the aroma of a bygone era: temples, monasteries, merchants' mansions in quiet side streets, as well as a novelty of recent years and a miracle of engineering technology in Zaryadye park - a suspension bridge over the Moskva River. Great place for a photo.
• Free time. At the request of customers (for an additional fee, at choice):
- gastronomic cruise on the Moscow River on the yacht "Radisson". The best views of the main sights of Moscow will open from the deck of the yacht. The updated menu offers dishes of Russian and Asian cuisine, Italian and Mediterranean cuisine
- visit to a folklore show, musical, opera or ballet
• Independent return to the hotel, free time.
Breakfast in the hotel. Check out. Luggage into a special room of the hotel.
• Meeting with a guide in the hotel lobby. Departure for the excursion program by bus.
• Bus excursion to the Tsaritsyno Museum National Park - an architectural and park ensemble intended for the residence of Catherine II near Moscow. You will visit the Grand Palace, inspect the front rooms, stroll along the palace part of the park, where you will see the Big Bridge, the Small Palace, the Bread House and much more.
• End of the program in Tsaritsyno. Free time.
• Return to the hotel.
• Transfer to the airport / train station.
Cost per person in Euro
for a group 10 persons
for a group 15 persons
Variant based on a 4* hotel
Included in cost:
• Accommodation in the center of Moscow in 4*Belorusskaya Grand hotel or alternative of the same category for 3 days / 2 nights; hotels of other categories are possible upon request;
• Breakfasts in hotels;
• Excursion program as described with an English- speaking guide;
• Transfers airport-hotel-airport and transport for excursions as described in the program;
• Entrance fees to the art gallery, museums, which are included in the main program: observation deck "Panorama 360" in Moscow city and Tsaritsyno museum complex.
• Flight ticket;
• Entrance ticket to the Spasskaya Tower Performance (the price varies from appr.15 to 70 euro and depends on the date and seats);
• Additionally recommended excursions, visits, theater tickets;
• Public transport;
• Lunches / dinners.